Monday, February 20, 2012

Sweets for Shrove Tuesday

Here's a fairy selection of dainty treats for Shrove Tuesday. I have been busy teaching art classes this winter as well as working on new fairy images for an art show that is coming up in June, just in time for International Fairy Day. More about that closer to the date!

I have posted some of my art lesson material over at my other blog, All Around the Palette. Please do drop by and see the other side of the canvas, as it were.

It has been a mild winter for once, with just enough snow on the weekend for this charming scene on the nearby creek.
"Snowmen fall from heaven... unassembled." anon

3 comments:

  1. Hello Frances,
    Your art work is so charming and lovely! I'm now a follower!
    I'm loving this mild winter too!
    Happy Painting,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Francis, I came over from Valerie's place. Your work is quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your fabbytastic blog, your work is beautiful I am now following
    XX Manda XX

    ReplyDelete